Account Specialist – PA, MD, DC
Posted: October 19, 2022
Job ID: JP-10015
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote, PA, MD, DC
Job Posting Details:
The Account Specialist reports directly to the V.P. of Federal Accounts & Strategic Programs and/or Regional Director. This position is responsible for educating clinicians and purchasing staff on the RxFunction product portfolio (Walkasins) in an assigned territory (PA, MD, DC) and performing product demonstrations on patients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Educate clinicians on the Walkasins and other products and services offered by RxFunction.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers in the assigned territory under general supervision of manager.
- Assist the Territory Manager/Regional Director with implementing sales strategies to attain monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Assist in providing customer support for training and reimbursement.
- Follow company processes to provide customer feedback and to report complaints or issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated competency in patient demonstrations.
- Clearly communicate with different departmental teams to produce timely business outcomes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of third-party payer policies.
- Participate in local and national tradeshows and events as
- Must maintain compliance with all appropriate regulatory requirements, including HIPAA.
- Complete required training, certifications, expense reports, and sales documentation and reporting as required.
- Communicate effectively up, down, and across the organization.
- Effectively manage territory travel in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Highly organized with detailed and prompt follow-through.
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic.
- Can clearly and succinctly communicate in a variety of
- Exceptional customer
- Must live in assigned
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time via car and plane.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Medical device experience desirable.
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred.
- VA call point experience desirable.
- Comfortable in working directly with patients and patient advocacy groups in their
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to use a computer and communicate with others.
Apply For Account Specialist – PA, MD, DC