Territory Manager – PA, MD, DC
Posted: October 19, 2022
Job ID: JP -10025
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote,, PA, MD, DC
Job Posting Details:
The Territory Manager reports directly to the V.P. of Federal Accounts & Strategic Programs and/or Regional Director. This position is responsible for successfully establishing, retaining, and growing customer accounts that purchase RxFunction products within the assigned Territory Manager geography. The Territory Manager will specifically leverage company training, tools and support to cultivate highly satisfied customers, understand and identify needs for RxFunction products, and deliver on annual sales and revenue forecast for the Territory Manager position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build strong customer relationships through routine visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution.
- Manage business, leads and customers within a defined
- Create a new market for RxFunction in the Territory Manager’s Territory by strategically targeting customers and patients and working to increase the patient flow to increase
- Train local clinical customers on how to identify appropriate indicated patients and achieve the best possible clinical
- Provide training support as necessary for eligible patients in their
- Provide timely updates to Regional Director/VP of Sales on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions and industry trends.
- Work locally with key administrators and critical clinical customers at target centers to insure product evaluation processes are successful and pricing goals are met. Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, annual sales performance
- Work closely with Regional Director/VP of Sales to develop and execute a sales plan for penetrating the assigned territory including making cold calls and visiting prospects in strategic call points to demonstrate RxFunction products and following customer preferences and protocols in scheduling
- Responsible for building and owning relationships with physical therapists, physicians, hospital purchasing or biomed departments, clinic owners, managers, and other staff involved in the sale and support of RxFunction products within the Veterans Health Administration, rehabilitation centers, clinics and other treatment centers as identified.
- Effectively demonstrate and educate clinical customers on the benefits of RxFunction products, leveraging clinical services support and providing sales and ordering
- Identify, develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships; ensure key contacts are maintained throughout the sales process and post-sale
- Communicate effectively cross-functionally with colleagues in sales, marketing, and support teams to ensure positive customer
- Collect, analyze, and present competitive and field sales data to Regional Director/VP of Sales to assist with strategy, planning and implementation.
- Follow company processes to provide customer feedback and to address complaints or issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales samples and evaluation inventory to maximize
- Maintain and report accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information, including effectively capturing lead and customer information in company
- Participate in local and national tradeshows and events as
Complete required training, certifications, expense reports, and sales documentation and reporting as required.
- Manage travel and expenses in accordance with Company policies.
- Communicate effectively up, down, and across the organization.
- Must maintain compliance with all appropriate regulatory requirements, including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited college or
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with proven record of
- Highly organized with detailed and prompt follow-through.
- Sales competence with demonstrated ability to build and retain long-term customer
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Can clearly and succinctly communicate in a variety of
- Exceptional customer
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time via car and
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience in sales of medical devices or
- Experience calling on and credibly communicating with Physicians and Therapists and healthcare administrators.
- Experience in a sales role where follow up (not just one-time contact) was necessary to close the
- Demonstrated success in creating new customers for a new product, treatment, or therapy
- Comfortable in working directly with patients and patient advocacy groups in their territory
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to use a computer and communicate with others.
Apply For Territory Manager – PA, MD, DC